Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The M Family

I have so much fun taking pictures for my friends! I get to see them interact, as a family, in a unique way and it's great. This family is wonderful and their little girl is so darling I think she might even be edible...



Again with the blue eyes! I think heaven is taunting me...


This little Miss had so much energy! That, combined with the heat, made her cheeks so delightfully rosy - you can't Photoshop that!




I hope you guys like them! I'll be seeing you soon!

2 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

I love them, thanks Angie! How fun! You did a great job at editing them too!

Becca said...

Hey Angie,
I am not sure if you remember me but we used to be in your ward (before you moved to your big fancy house lol) I saw your photos on Kara's blog and thought I would check your blog out. I love you work! How much would a session be for a family of four? I love fall colors and would probably want to do something when the leaves are pretty. Anyway, please let me know your prices
Thanks
Becca Fish
afewfishes@gmail.com